RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.
1. I don't think I've ever been tagged for an LJ meme before...no, wait, I was once, by JB, a long time ago.
2. It's been almost a year since my grandfather died, and 8 months since JB died, and JB's death continues to affect me more than my grandfather's. I wonder what that means. (And my grandfather's birthday is tomorrow, and thinking of JB STILL gets me more upset. I am weird.)
3. It is very sad and stupid how frequently I watch "The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy" ...and cry hysterically every single time!
4. I have decided to go away to college.
5. Over the last 9 months, I have slowly started telling people about some of my very unusual fetishes.
6. I have decided that I like Photoshop Elements 5.0 better than Photoshop 7, because...well, because I can't make Photoshop 7 do the really simple things I want it to do, like resize things I paste!
7. I have been getting thinner, but I have no idea how much I weigh, because I don't believe that the number of pounds I weigh is the same thing as how fat I am.
8. I really want to go away somewhere this winter, like I did last winter (when my dad sent me and Elissa to Disney World). And I want to take linnyb with me, because we'd have fun together and our moms wouldn't have to listen to us cackling. :-)
9. I have gotten pathetically addicted to Craigslist, looking for ways to make money. Like, addicted-addicted: I check it multiple times every day, including in the middle of the night when almost no listings go up.
10. I love giving people presents far more than I enjoy getting them myself...even though I really love getting presents.
Ok, I'm tagging...
Have fun! (Y'know, as opposed to being all depressive and stupid like me...I mean, like I. *sings "I Won't Grow Up" from Peter Pan: "Not me. Not I. Not me. So there!"*)